High Resolution Audio
Enjoy the best possible listening experience with High Resolution Audio from your PC. The X9 Bluetooth® speaker has been specifically designed to faithfully reproduce high-resolution music formats. Covering a wider frequency and dynamic range, High Resolution Audio rewards your ears with sound that is closer than ever to original studio recordings.
The Onkyo sound signature is clean, clear and precise. From four 50mm mid-low range drivers, the X9 has a total output power of 4x10W RMS. Combined with two 20mm dome tweeters and two iconic force cancelling passive radiators, it delivers sound that matches the purity of the original recording with bass to match and is engineered for precision and performance.
Portable performancePortable performance
Bluetooth® streaming technology enables you to enjoy your music uncluttered by wires. Connect to almost any electronic device via the audio-in input, with the option to switch to personal listening with the headphone output. A built in battery makes room-to-room portability easy, while multi-pairing functionality makes swapping music instantly between four devices simple. Sophisticated sound with simple, intuitive controls.
4 x 2” (50mm) woofer
2 x 3.5" (89mm) passive radiator
Supported format: PCM: up to 96 kHz (24bit)
3.5mm audio cable
The reception range is 10m (30 feet). The distance would be shortened if the Bluetooth device is covered by a metal material (such as a metallic mobile phone protective case). Music streaming would be affected by obstacles between the device and the Bluetooth device, such as a wall, or a nearby device that operate in the same frequency.
This is normal. This is because of the volume output limitation of the MP3 player or mobile phone. This limitation is designed to protect your hearing when you listen to music from the MP3 player or mobile phone using an earphone.
The battery can last for 10 hours when it is fully charged.
It is a characteristic of rechargeable battery that the capacity would reduce upon usage over time. Below are some tips for minimizing such reduction.
• Before first time using the speaker, charge it overnight
• Switch off the speaker when it is not in use
• If a power adaptor is supplied with the speaker, always use the supplied power adaptor to charge the speaker. If the speaker is charged via USB connection, do not use a hub
• Do not wait until the battery is completely flat. Charge the speaker when the battery level is low
• Some models offer a USB output for charging mobile devices. Minimize using it can better maintain the life of the rechargeable battery
You can use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth to clean your device.
Before cleaning your player, you need to
• Turn off your device
• Remove all connected materials such as headphone, USB cable and so on from your device
• To avoid damages to your device (surface), please DO NOT use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives to clean your device.