The Onkyo sound signature is clean, clear and precise. The T3 Bluetooth® speaker provides advanced audio performance in a sleek, compact design. Delivering 2x4W RMS total output power, the dual sound unit and passive radiator ensure that your music stays vibrant with crisp definition. Engineered for precision and performance.
Power that lasts
The T3 Bluetooth® speaker includes a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 8 hours of audio playback, whenever and wherever you listen to your music. In addition, the speaker hosts a USB port that can charge any of your mobile devices.
Bluetooth® streaming technology enables you to enjoy your music uncluttered by wires. A built-in microphone allows you to make and receive calls hands-free, while multi-pairing functionality makes it easy to swap music instantly between two devices. Sophisticated sound with simple, intuitive controls.
1 x passive radiator
The reception range is 10m (30 feet). The distance would be shortened if the Bluetooth® device is covered by a metal material (such as a metallic mobile phone protective case). Music streaming would be affected by obstacles between the device and the Bluetooth® device, such as a wall, or a nearby device that operate in the same frequency.
The battery can last for 8 hours when it is fully charged.
It is a characteristic of rechargeable battery that the capacity would reduce upon usage over time. Below are some tips for minimizing such reduction.
• Before first time using the speaker, charge it overnight
• Switch off the speaker when it is not in use
• If a power adaptor is supplied with the speaker, always use the supplied power adaptor to charge the speaker. If the speaker is charged via USB connection, do not use a hub
• Do not wait until the battery is completely flat. Charge the speaker when the battery level is low
• Some models offer a USB output for charging mobile devices. Minimize using it can better maintain the life of the rechargeable battery
You can use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth to clean your device.
Before cleaning your player, you need to
• Turn off your device
• Remove all connected materials such as headphone, USB cable and so on from your device
To avoid damages to your device (surface), please DO NOT use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives to clean your device.